Takashi Hida, MD, PhD (??)
MD PhD with Clinical training in Brazil and Japan. Performed more than 60.000 cataract surgeries
Co-Authored 2 books and over 15 chapters.
Over 40 several scientific papers .
Over 500 presentations in ophthalmic meetings .
Bioexperts in Premium Intraocular Lens Implantation.
Highlights of Qualifications
- President of Brasília Ophthalmologic Hospital HOB (Jan/2014)
- Chief Cataract Sector of Brasília Ophthalmologic Hospital HOB (Jan/2011)
- Doctor degree (PhD) Sao Paulo University School of medicine FMUSP (2013)
- Member of NGO “Expedicionarios da Saude” Health Amazon isolated Tribes
- Award – Best Resident Student in 2006 (“Toraichi Takano”Japan Scholarship)
- Research-Fellow Cataract Sector of Sao Paulo University FMUSP (2005-2013)
- Fellow Keio University in Tokyo Japan (2006)
- Fellow Mitsui Memorial Hospital Japan (2006)
- Ophthalmologist Sorocaba Eye Bank HOS-BOS (2006-2009)
- Director of Especial Board in Brazilian Cataract Society SBCII (2008-2010)
- Medical Director & Partner Braganca Santa Casa Ophthalmology Hospital
- Medical Member of Visao Laser Hospital
- HOB Brasilia in Partnership with Patria Investments
Area of interest
- Clinical and surgical experience in Ophthalmology
- Basic and clinical research in Cataract Surgery
- Research New developments and devices in Cataract Surgery