Training with PhacoMentors may be right for you. Our sole purpose is to help you acquire the necessary surgical skills to undertake cataract surgery with the confidence you can provide your patients with good visual outcomes.
If you answer “YES” to one or more of these questions you may want to train with your own mentor by your side at all times in the PhacoMentors Cataract Academy Course:
- Did not receive training for phaco during Ophthalmology residency?
- Had done under 100 cataract surgeries during Ophthalmology residency?
- Have graduated Ophthalmology residency but somehow feel you were not adequately trained for Phaco?
- You are a practicing Ophthalmologist but are not confident doing Phaco?
- Unplanned events like COVID-19 interrupted your Ophthalmology residency?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions do not worry as survey data shows many young Ophthalmologists have had similar barriers to achieving their goals of being a skilled cataract surgeon.
A survey from Oftalmo University of over 400 Ophthalmologists in training or already practicing shows that you are not alone!